WE REMAIN OPEN!!!
As Podiatrists/ Chiropodists are Medical practitioners we are exempt from closing during the current lockdown restrictions. You are still able to attend medical appointments, therefore we are still here for all your footcare needs during this challenging time.
We welcome both existing patients and new patients to clinic.
Please only book an appointment if you and everyone in your household is symptom free.
We are adhering to all current social distancing guidelines to ensure your treatment is carried out in as safe an environment as possible.
What we have in place:
* The clinic door will remain locked and entry is by appointment only
* Spaced out appointments to limit the number of patients in clinic
* Podiatrists will be in full PPE in accordance to current guidelines
*The reception area and treatment rooms will be fully cleaned before and after every patient
* Protective screens in place in reception and treatment rooms
* You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival, have your temperature checked and sign a treatment consent form
* We advise you to wear a face covering where appropriate
* Payment should be by card where possible
Things may change at short notice as restrictions change. We will do our best to keep you up to date as much as possible. Please bear with us if your appointment has to be changed at short notice.
Your safety is priority to us when you visit clinic. The following measures will be in place when you attend for your appointment....
Comprehensive gait analysis for treatment of all areas of Podiatry in Stockport area. Using state of the art technology, alongside specialist clinical skills and knowledge I can assess and treat all foot pain and sports injuries in Stockport area.
This is a medical cosmetic procedure for nails that may appear unsightly due to fungal nail, damage or trauma, or following nail surgery